FREE NHS FLU JAB – don’t let flu stop you!
The following people are eligible for a FREE flu vaccination:
- Those over 65 years of age
- People with chronic heart disease, chronic respiratory disease, chronic renal disease, chronic liver disease or chronic neurological disease
- People taking immunosuppresants
- Pregnant women
- People living in long stay residential care homes
- People in other long stay care facilities
- Carers (ask if you qualify)
- Frontline staff, however some employers may wish to have their staff vaccinated (charges may apply)
terms and conditions apply*
Private FLU JABS are available to all for only £10.